Io Engineers was incorporated in 2006. Our founding Principal has 30 years of consulting engineering experience living and working throughout the U.S. and overseas in Europe and the U.S. Territory of Guam. The firm is currently licensed to provide engineering services in 12 states.
The firm has expertise in a wide array of industries including healthcare (medical clinics to major hospitals), industrial, government (city, county, state, and federal), educational, commercial (single-story to highrise structures), retail (strip mall tenants to high-end retail giants), aerospace, and military facilities.
Io Engineers has successfully partnered with owners, other design professionals and quality contractors on past projects delivering a superior product that exceeded the client’s expectations in scope, schedule and budget.
The firm holds memberships in the following organizations:
- U.S. Green Building Council
- International Code Council
- National Fire Protection Association
Individuals within the firm hold memberships in the following organizations:
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers